Land Acquisition Manager - Unique Residential Developer
North West & Yorkshire (Leeds or Manchester based)
£65k - £70k plus car allowance, benefits package and incredible bonus structure (opportunity to double your salary)
We are looking for a Land Acquisition Manager to join one of the most exciting residential developers in the UK. Reporting directly to the board, you will work closely with a team of experts, identifying and securing new urban development sites across their leading brands, which span from Student Resi to Hotels.
Culture is everything to this business, expect to learn loads, work hard and have tons of fun along the way (think ski trips, sporting events, the best Christmas party going...), plus you will be well rewarded for bringing new and exciting sites to life.
- Site finding and acquisition of new development opportunities to meet the growth targets.
- Develop a network of contacts to bring forward off and on market opportunities.
- Engaging with key external stakeholders and building strong, lasting relationships that could provide further site opportunities across all Group brands.
- Preparing new site information reports and presenting new opportunities to the Head of Acquisitions and the wider Acquisitions team where appropriate.
- Preparing bid documents, letters, presentations and lead or participate in interviews with site owners.
- Working with the Design and Development teams to produce scheme feasibilities.
- Working with the Commercial team to produce new appraisals.
- Negotiating and agreeing Heads of Terms and working closely with the Legal team
- Providing key site knowledge to assist the development and implementation of a deliverable planning strategy.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, you will ideally hold a University Degree or equivalent qualification in Property, surveying and/or planning and Membership of RICS is preferable. More importantly though, you will have extensive experience working within the residential property market and a proven track record of site finding, negotiation and acquisition.