A highly respected independent firm of Chartered Surveyors based in South West London London are seeking a client-facing Party Wall Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful Party Wall Surveyor will be joining a forward-thinking team and carry out the full-spectrum of traditional party wall matters on a broad array of London's residential properties.
This company have a commitment to delivering a tailored and first-class service to their diverse client based and the personal and professional development of their staff.
- Thorough understanding of The Party Wall Act. 1996.
- Party Wall Notices
- Party Wall Awards
- Fee generating
- Client liaison
The Successful Party Wall Surveyor
- 5+ years' experience in client-facing, private practice/consultancy role
- A strong understanding of party wall matters
- Committed to career progression
- Strong communication skills
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Uncapped career progression
- Bonus structure paid on fees earnt
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional fees
If you're a Party-wall Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Party Wall Surveyor | Senior Party Wall Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Party Wall | Residential | Building Consultancy