An industry-leading commercial real estate consultancy are seeking a commercially-minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding building consultancy team, based in Canary Wharf.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work alongside some of the world's leading businesses on landmark projects throughout the Capital.
You will work alongside a diverse range of landlord/investor clients predominantly operating in the commercial sector and carry out a varied, traditional building surveying role ranging from acting as contract administrator to offering dilapidations advice.
The Role of the Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- Preparing specifications
- Negotiating schedules of dilapidations
- Preparing exit strategies
- Undertaking building building reinstatement cost assessments
- Acting as contract administrator
- Frequent client liaison
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- 5+ years private practice/consultancy experience
- Comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative
- MRICS preferred
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care for you and your immediate family
- Gym membership
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Share incentive
- Professional Fees
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Consultancy | APC | Building Surveying