One of the UK's largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some Birmingham's highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out, Health and Education for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £20 million. For candidates pre chartership my client is well known for having one of the best APC training programmes in the industry.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the regions most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Senior level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.