A leading Cost Management consultancy are seeking a professional Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their HQ in Central London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside a MRICS Associate Quantity Surveyor who works across an array of retail and commercial sector projects across the country.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor shall be working on fast paced projects allowing you to take projects from inception to completion and provide a full pre and post cost management service.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree, or on the apprenticeship scheme
- Minimum of 12 months Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy work experience
- Basic pre or post contract knowledge
- Retail or commercial sector experience would be a bonus - not essential
- £30,000 - £35,000
- First class APC support
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- Company Share Scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Maternity Pay
- Bicycle Purchase Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Health Screening
- Occupational Health Facilities
- Gym Membership Loans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying