An ambitious, forward thinking Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record of delivering projects through the whole project life cycle.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partner heading up an array of national projects is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can take on fast paced retail and commercial schemes.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will also become a key client contact and shall be supported by the Graduates within the Quantity Surveying team, as and when required.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of running projects independently
- Pre and post cost management experience
- MRICS would be attractive
- Cost Management / Consultancy work experience
- Retail or commercial project experience would be ideal
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- 28 days annual leave
- Buy and sell holiday
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Laptop and mobile
- Professional subscription fees
- Clear route to Associate Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying