A Chartered Quantity Surveying & Cost Management Consultancy is looking to add a talented Quantity Surveyor to their Chesterfield office.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established consultancy providing commercial support to Tier 1 Main Contractors and Public Sector clients.
Working on a diverse and interesting range of market sectors including healthcare, utilities, residential, highways, civil government, social housing, refurbishment, new build, and commercial fit outs.
The new Quantity Surveyor will join a company that pride themselves on being an enjoyable and welcoming organization to work for, employing over 70 Quantity Surveyors, who also boast an in-house RICS APC Programme supported by two RICS assessors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months experience working with a Consultancy/Private Practice
- RICS accredited degree qualification
- Already completed APC or committed to completing APC
- Client facing
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- In-house APC programme supported by two RICS assessors
- Long term progression to senior role
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Project Manager / Cost Management