- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £45,000 - 50,000 + contractual over-target bonus
- Private Practice
- West Sussex
Offering a broad range of work across all areas of project and professional instructions, this independant firm of Chartered Building Surveyors is recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their busy team in West Sussex.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS - Chartered member of the RICS
- You will be able to work independently
- Broad experience
- Client facing with excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
Responsibilities will cover the following areas: -
- Building Surveys and Defects Reports
- Contract Administration and related work
- Principal Designer or equivalent (CDM)
- Party Wall work
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Drawing work
- General office administration
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience, plus package: -
- Contractual over-target bonus
- Discretionary end-of-year bonus
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full APC support and CPD
- Stakeholder pension
An established firm of Chartered Building Surveyors, our client provides expert advice across all areas of Building Surveying, from Surveys and dilapidations to project monitoring and contract administration.
Able to offer a broad range of work across a range of sectors, they are very well placed to provide the work, support and guidance you need.
They offer a friendly and flexible team environment where colleagues actively support each other in work and development.
Having remained strong during lockdown, they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in West Sussex.
APPLY : Graduate Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors