TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF SURVEYING
Our client is a dynamic, ambitious and ever expanding company with a team of quality surveyors and valuers currently covering the South of England.
Their priority & focus is to look after their employees who in turn look after the customer thus enabling them to provide the very best service possible. They pride themselves on providing the best quality advice for the customer to help them make an informed decision as they progress through their home buying journey.
Full time permanent position
Basic Salary Circa £70K+, PLUS ATTRACTIVE COMMISION STRUCTURE
Working alongside the surveying director, key responsibilities to include:
- Provision of quality assurance, risk management, and technical support (including training).
- Undertake some valuations, level 2 and level 3 survey reports on behalf of private clients and secured lending.
- Mentoring surveyors to ensure that the best technical services are provided .
Candidates will ideally have experience in a senior role and be MRICS or FRICS with at least 5 years PQE along with:
- Awareness of key issues and challenges facing the residential valuation and survey industry
- Good working knowledge of lenders’ policies, guidance notes and reporting requirements
- Experience leading teams, being part of a team, mentoring and building strong relationships
- Great communication skills and experience of supplier/customer relationship management
- New ideas and a passion for property.
If you want to be part of this fast developing, forward thinking and dynamic company and require further information then please contact Doris Willmont 07801 072402 or Graham Johnson 07821 708131 in strict confidence Or please email your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Having been established for over 25 years, We, here at MLA Strive to make sure you and your personal information stays and is used in the ‘STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE’ at all times. We also work hard to ensure the smooth process from your initial contact to your first day!