Ambitious Project Consultancy
£60-80k plus bonus and benefits
This ambitious project consultancy have experienced 400% growth since they set up 2 years ago.
Boasting an impressive list of investor, developer and occupier clients in the UK and Europe, they offer the opportunity to work on an interesting variety of projects up to £100m. Recent project wins include a landmark office scheme in Southwark.
They have secured work for the next 2 years and seek an additional project manager for their expanding team in London.
The ideal candidate will be a Project Management professional, ideally chartered, with proven experience delivering refurbishment or new build projects in the private or public sector.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector commercial/mixed use building refurbishment projects
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills;
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
- Attractive Bonus
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com