Development Director - Client side investor
£150m Mixed Use site
£100-130k plus attractive bonus and benefits
This pioneering investment and development company has enjoyed strong growth since forming with their reputation rising alongside this. They embrace a varied portfolio of commercial, residential and mixed use sites, and have successfully developed schemes ranging from £2-200m+.
They currently seek a development director to lead a mixed use scheme in Central London with combined construction value of £150m. The scheme (a mix of Grade A office, residential, public realm and public sector elements) is currently on site and will require strong stakeholder engagement to ensure the success of the scheme.
Ideal candidates will have a min 10 years development management experience on similar scale mixed use projects, experience overseeing projects through delivery/construction stage is essential. Other candidate attributes include:
- Degree qualified in a property related subject
- Chartered professional MRICS, RIBA, MRTPI or equivalent
- Background in either a consultancy or client-side
- Proven experience as a development director / manager
- Strong emotional intelligence and adapt at working with different stakeholders
- Experience with mixed use sites is desirable
Please contact Leo Gee at Emerson Partners email@example.com