One of the leading Property Consultancies, are now looking for a commercial Building Surveyor, operating at Director/Partner level, in their London headquarters.
You'll be leading a team that work on some of London's most high-profile projects and supporting various other departments within the business. You will also be responsible for new hires and generating new business opportunities from internal and external clients.
As the new Partner, you will have a strong market knowledge and experience. The ability to carry out and manage the delivery of professional instructions, including dilapidations, acquisition surveys, party wall surveys, schedules of conditions etc. You'll drive forward targets and highlight areas of interest and potential business opportunities.
The Partner - Building Surveyor
- RICS accredited qualification in Building Surveying
- Proven ability to win and retain business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good management skills
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong IT ability
- Experience in leading/managing other individuals
- £90,000 - £100,000 (Negotiable)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing with length of service)
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Medicash scheme
- Agile working
- Social, collaborative team
If you're a Partner/ Director Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Partner | Director | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Education | Residential | Building Consultancy