Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to be part of a company where you can grow and achieve your full potential? Would you like to move to the next step and be a potential partner / director and maybe shareholder? Would you like to be part of something that belongs to you, which you are rewarded for? If so then Knight Young have the opportunity for you.
Fantastic opportunity for a RICS qualified Residential Surveyor and Registered Valuer with minimum 3 years experience and a keen interest in building surveying to earn OTE £70,000 per annum.
As a lead surveyor you will have the opportunity to join a growing company and you will play an integral role in building the Residential Surveying Team.
As a chartered residential surveyor you will work within Greater London, undertaking Valuations for a range of purposes, HomeBuyer reports, Building Surveys, Condition Report across a variety of property types. You will be providing quality surveys and/or valuation advice directly to customers.
- Building and generating surveying opportunities, within the company
- Home Buyers, Building Surveys and/or Valuations of residential properties
- Assisting with supervision of trainee surveyors
- Quality assurance and compliance
You must be:
- RICS qualified (and Valuer Registered to undertake valuations) with 3 or more years post-qualified experience
- Have appropriate residential property surveying and valuation experience
- Good building pathology knowledge
- Methodical and professional mind-set
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage your own diary
- Car owner/driver (preferable)
- AssocRICS or MRICs
- Your own surveying kit (preferable)