We are a friendly consultancy practice established in 1989 providing a variety of services to the construction industry. The business is currently seeking graduate surveyors and we have opportunities available in Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying.
We are looking for individuals who can be developed with TTPP’s support. You’ll benefit from our training, professional development and mentoring programme.
Experience will be gained working across an array of projects ranging from historic buildings, residential through to transport related project. Working alongside our in-house team of Designers and surveyors you will be able to gain a rounded experience.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills/ experience:
- Hold an RICS accredited degree
- Willingness to learn and develop professional capabilities
- Committed to passing APC and achieving chartered status
- Confident and able to speak up at client meetings
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Efficient, highly organised, problem solver
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Good at building relationships at all levels
- Discreet and personable
- Excellent communication skills
- Wants to develop within a construction consultancy
- Holds UK driving license
The above is a list of skills/experience that we’d be looking for in the ideal candidate, however the main thing is really a hands-on and practical attitude and the willingness to develop new skills and experience. Will mainly work as part of a team but will also take the initiative to work on their own when required.
We offer the following employee benefits:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Annual subscriptions to professional bodies paid by the company
- Employee private medical insurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance (30 working days excluding Bank Holidays)
- Employee assistance programme
NO AGENCIES PLEASE