Chartered Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £50,000
National property company
Car allowance and bonus
Great company culture
Our client is a fantastic business who specializes in Surveying and Project Consultancy within the commercial property sector. They are a thriving company who offer incredible packages and progression routes throughout the business.
They are looking for a bright and ambitious Building Surveyor to join their team and work within the commercial property team. Benefits include car allowance, flexible working, an additional bonus, and Training and Development Opportunities.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your job will include:
- Completing the full process of building surveying on a portfolio of commercial properties.
- Undertaking a mixture of professional and project tasks.
- Tasks include schedules of surveys, defect diagnosis, maintenance report and building assessments.
- Assisting with of portfolio directives and undertaking other responsibilities when required.
- You will work on a varied portfolio of projects including commercial, retail, residential, industrial, Education, hotel and leisure.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor you will have the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience within a Building Surveying job post graduation.
- Chartered level
- Degree level qualified in a relevant course.
- Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Determination to succeed.
- Confident liaising with different people.