Associate/Senior Associate - Project Management
Contract Type: Permanent
Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Project Manager to join us after another fantastic year across our property development sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong PM to facilitate the end-to-end project management on several current and potential large-scale industrial/retail projects.
As a result of Hollis’ desire to expand our Project Management services, we have created these new roles within our Manchester office. We are keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- End-to-end project management of large-scale industrial/retail projects including reports, tenders/bids and liaising with internal and external contractors
- Effectively taking full client briefs and able to deliver results according to their needs
- Act as the face of Hollis and lead junior Project Managers to develop a new pure project management team across various sectors
- Grow a network of contacts and bring existing contacts to maximise opportunities for business development
- Integrate and work closely with existing Senior Associates and Director leads across various projects
- Win business and help to develop the Project Management services both professionally and socially
- Managing design and construction projects in the various stages
- Support growth of the Hollis team, on professional level as well as on social/teambuilding
- MAPM, PRINCE2 or MRICS PM along with postgraduate study would be ideal
- Proven experience working on multiple projects over £10m
- Must possess both Cat A & Cat B project experience
- Ability to provide comprehensive project management from start to finish with little to no supervision
- Experienced with roles outside of RIBA 5 project delivery
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and permit/planning procedures
- Strong communicational skills and capable of maintaining strong relationships with contractors and stakeholders
- Efficient, process driven and eager to improve quality and processes
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.