Estates & Valuation Manager Wanted for Local Authority in Surrey
To manage a team providing a comprehensive property management, estate and valuation consultancy service to the Council and associated stakeholders.
- Be responsible for provision of professional valuation and estates management services as necessary for operational, portfolio and surplus property, in particular but not limited to lease renewals, rent reviews, marketing, grant of leases and tenancies, freehold or leasehold disposals, non-domestic rating, asset valuation, fire insurance, development, planning applications and policy, acquisition including compulsory purchase, statutory transfers including Right to Buy, compensation and adverse possession.
- Recruit, manage, supervise, monitor and motivate staff of both professionally qualified and trainee status including the progression of staff to professional qualification and deputise where required for the Head of Asset Management.
- MRICS qualified in commercial property with minimum five years' relevant post qualification experience.
- Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines.
- £50,700 - £59,262
- Government Enhanced Pension
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Hours
- Continued Professional Development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.