Investment & Development Manager Wanted For Local Authority in Surrey
- To provide property investment and development advice to the Council and lead projects to secure and promote property investment and development for optimum use of Council resources.
- To contribute at a senior level to the work of the Asset Management team including supervision and development of staff.
- Be responsible for provision of professional valuation and estates management services as necessary for the review and improvement of Council investment property holdings and the development of Council and associated property, including in particular planning policy and applications.
- Provide valuation and estates management services for operational, portfolio and surplus property.
- Provide day to day management and professional supervision to staff to ensure operational plans and activities are delivered effectively.
- MRICS/FRICS qualified in commercial property, valuation or residential property with minimum five years' relevant post qualification experience.
- Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines
- £50,700 - £59,262
- Government Enhanced Pension
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Hours
- Continued Professional Development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.