Would you like to work for a client side charity as a Property Development Manager?
We are looking for an experienced property development professional. If you are an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is seeking an opportunity to make a significant difference both to an organisation and communities around the Yorkshire region, then this may be for you.
The charity that I am working with has a diverse portfolio comprising of a large residential, land and commercial portfolio.
We are now seeking someone to help us to identify and deliver opportunities across both our housing and land portfolios to deliver value, meet our communities' housing needs and support our carbon net zero targets.
The Property Development Manager role encompasses:
- Developing a land and housing development strategy;
- Implementing and delivering development strategies to optimise land use and value;
- Researching and reviewing planning options to identify site opportunities and constraints;
- Carrying out financial appraisals of all development opportunities;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects;
We are team orientated in our approach but team members operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. Whilst being supported by colleagues, the successful candidates will enjoy freedom to get on with their role and work on their own initiative.
You need to:
- have a strong track record in property and land development;
- be a suitably experienced and ambitious individual;
- be capable of working on your own initiative;
- be able to build relationships with effective communication skills;
- Qualified MRICS - desirable but not essential
A competitive package includes a competitive salary, flexi-time scheme, reimbursement of car and travelling expenses, an 8% non-contributory pension with an additional 5% matched contributions, hybrid working (50%), and 30 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and four customary days a year (between Christmas and New Year)