A medium sized, national Construction and Property Consultancy is looking to add a driven Project Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Birmingham office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor Role
The Director is seeking an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor who can take projects off him and run them alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor and junior team, thus freeing up the Director to do more business development.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join an award-winning company working across a broad range of sectors including Affordable Housing, Government, Education, Health, Office, Hospitality, Private Residential, and Sport.
The company have a number of RICS approved trainers for their APC candidates and offer a structured training programme with a fantastic pass rate. This role comes with great opportunity for long term progression within the company to a Senior role.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- 12+ months quantity surveying experience within a consultancy/PQS practice
- Hard working, team player
- Committed to RICS and carrying out APC - if not already completed
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Additional training courses
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management