An award-winning firm of Chartered Surveyors are now looking for a Building Surveyor to join their growing Welwyn Garden City office.
This client offers a range of services and advice to tenants, landlords, investors, funders, and developers from both private and public sector. As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be carrying out project management, residential surveys, and having just taken on 3 large commercial projects, you'll carry out surveys and dilapidations for them.
The successful Building Surveyor will also support and mentor junior members of staff, whilst having your own clients with a diverse range of industries, properties, and instructions.
The Building Surveyor
- Preferably qualified or relevant, equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation, standards, and environmental issues
- Career progression focused
- Commericially minded
- CAD literate
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Clean driving license
- Project and professional experience
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Competitive pension contribution
- 25 days + Birthday, bank holidays and extra day at Christmas
- 2 paid days a year to volunteer
- Hybrid working
- Multiple social events throughout the year
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | APC | Building Consultancy | RICS | Project Management | Projects | Commercial | Real Estate