Commercial Property Manager - Glasgow
Senior Surveyor, £35k - £43k + Car allowance
Currently recruiting for the UK's leading commercial property management specialist, my client has an enviable position within the property industry. The Firm delivers to its clients an unrivalled service dedicated solely to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy. We pride ourselves on the calibre of our employees and their unique skill sets.
Duties & Responsoibilities
* Working with landlords, their advisors and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients' property portfolio.
* Preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
* Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness.
* Provide support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programmes.
* Deliver additional services and drive additional fee generation where possible.
* Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
* Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
* Identifying opportunities to negotiate re-gears or reversions to achieve value enhancement, taking client instructions and progressing these negotiations on behalf of the client for additional fees.
* Undertaking or arranging property inspections.
* Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
* Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
* Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
* Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
* Strategic review and preparation of due diligence information in preparation for acquisitions, purchases & sales.
* Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff.
* Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Qulaifications and Exprience
* Ambitious and dynamic Property Manager with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
* RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred.
* Experience of managing a varied portfolio of commercial properties.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to swiftly build gravitas amongst clients.
* Positive attitude, true team player with a 'can do' approach.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this doesn't seem the ideal role for you, please call Craig Robertson 07501 952 631 for an informal but confidential chat. Did you know that 80% of vacancies filled are never advertised.........
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.