We have an opportunity for a graduate building surveyor, anticipates sitting their APC exam within the next 18 months.
Our client is a property consultancy with several established offices throughout the Southeast of England. They are commercial property specialists providing services including building surveying & project management, agency, property management & health and safety.
You will be working alongside two chartered building surveyors and one graduate building surveyor covering the full range of building surveying services. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Contract Administration/project management
- Assisting on providing dilapidations advice
- Carrying out traditional surveys including building, TDD and condition.
- Assisting on party wall matters.
- Preparing schedules of condition and report writing.
You will have a degree in building surveying and 12+ months experience working consultancy or for a private practice. It is essential that you are a good communicator that can display a basic understanding when it comes to some areas project or professional related services.
In return you will be part of a highly successful, considerate team that enjoy what they do and look after all involved.
They will provide:
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Pension 5%
- 23 days holiday and a bonus based upon team performance.
- The business and the lead partner support the APC program passionately and have an enviable success rate.
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- RICS Membership / CPD & training covered.
Please contact Lewis West on 020 3817 4001 for further information or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on LinkedIn:( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carriera-limited ) and visit our website (www.carriera.co.uk) for the latest jobs.
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here