Chartered Surveyor Role
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a high end architecture and building consultancy in central London
Your new company
You will be joining a small, friendly, niche firm who focus on high-end properties in London's West End. Our clients are client focused work on both large and small scale projects. A Hybrid working pattern and some flexibility is offered.
Your new role:
- Conservation work
- Fire insurance valuations
- Feasibility reports
- Building Surveys
- The need to work with commercial clients in central London
- Contract administration
- Flexible working from home but at least 3 days in the office.
- Work on Historical sites
- Work on Commercial refurbishment projects such as offices and residential conversions
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years + experience as a building surveyor in the private sector. (UK experience is essential)
- An MRICS qualification (desired but not essential)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office.
- Be well organised
- Be flexible and be able to deal with multiple clients at once.
- Leadership skills & initiative
What you'll get in return
- A salary ranging between 60,000 - 80,000 (Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays.
- A contributory pension
- A bonus that is based on your performance for the company and as an individual
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.