An award winning, national consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across a range of private residential, education, office, and industrial projects in Birmingham.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a fully independent national firm of construction and property consultants who provide Cost Management, Health & Safety, Building Surveying, and Project Management services to a range of prestigious clients.
Responsibilities include taking on projects and delivering them from inception to completion in an Employer's Agent capacity as well as supporting younger Quantity Surveyors in the office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- RICS Accredited degree qualification
- MRICS or committed to achieving
- Employer's Agent experience is beneficial but not crucial
- Good pre and post contract management experience
- UK Cost Management / Consultancy experience
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Career development
- Job Security
- Travel expenses
- Sociable and flexible working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS