To support the senior leadership team by managing individual projects to successfully deliver the overall Development Strategy.
Our client is a specialist commercial landlord and developer established in 2016.
The company primarily focuses on the Residential Care, Specialist Schooling and Supported Living Sectors across the U.K, working with public and private sector care and education providers. The company prides itself in building long term relationships with their core client base, offering a streamlined and efficient approach to commercial development.
- To support the senior leadership team by managing individual projects to successfully deliver the overall Development Strategy.
- To manage the contractual arrangements in place to deliver each project whilst working cooperatively with all project partners.
- Work effectively with external resource, such as Architects, Main Contractors and Consultants, and internally with the Project Director and Project Assistants.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the sector and a proven track record of managing multiple property development projects.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation at an exciting growing phase and play a key part in building a high-performing project management team.
- Base salary + share option packages