A widely renowned nationwide property consultancy with international ties, has a need for a senior surveyor/associate to join their Commercial Valuation team. My client is extremely ambitious with a huge foothold in both the UK and European markets. They’re known for their social activities and have won awards for their inclusiveness.
About the team
The team currently comprises several fee earners, inclusive of Partners, all based in the West End. The team carry out loan security and other valuations for banks, development companies and property investors, and land estates, predominantly in London and South East of England and across all sectors.
• Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
• Write concise and accurate valuation reports.
• Research comparable evidence.
• Carry out valuation calculations.
• Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
• MRICS/Registered Valuer qualified
• Strong technical and analytical capability
• The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
• Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
• Good personal and professional manner in dealing with client contacts at all levels.
• A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
• Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
• Full driving license
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 6 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.