Quantity Surveyor / Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in Leeds who are looking for a talented Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity to join their expanding and highly successful team. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, working on large and exciting projects and is open to all who are nearly qualified; newly qualified or fully RICS qualified.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (minimum 2:1)
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally experience in working on refurbishment projects in excess of £1m
- Degree and working towards RICS or RICS qualified.
- Evidence of continued professional development
Essential Personal Attributes
- Drive to succeed
- Client driven
- Positive and respectful to others
- Client facing
- Well presented
- Excellent communication, team working and negotiation skills
- A passion for the Built Environment and the ability to build effective relationships
- Good time keeping and work independently, managing and prioritising workloads.
- Salary DOE
- Car allowance
- 23 days annual leave, plus statutory holidays (pro rata)
- Free staff parking
- Exceptional life insurance cover
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary Wellbeing Scheme
- Structured APC Training Programme
- Annual Professional Subscription Paid
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.