A diverse Building Consultancy team are now looking for an Associate Building Surveyor to join them in their London office.
As the new Associate Building Surveyor, you will be joining one of the leading and independent property consultancies in the UK, who offer agency and professional advice across multiple sectors, including commercial, residential, and rural.
You will take on the Associate Surveyor role and work on a wide range of instructions including project management and contract administration, dilapidations, landlord and tenant advice, TDD and more. The Associate Building Surveyor is directly responsible for the maintenance and liaison of all new and existing relationships. As well as the mentorship and leadership of junior members of staff and aid their development.
The Associate Building Surveyor
- RICS qualified
- A full understanding of commercial buildings
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to learning
- A flexible attitude
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Previous experience in mentoring or managing other individuals
- Basic understanding of JCT contracts
- Ability to measure buildings in accordance with RICS code of practice
- Ambitious and progress driven
- £60,000 - £70,000
- RICS memberships paid for
- Private healthcare
- 25+ bank holidays
- 8% Pension contribution
- Regular social events
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | APC | Building Consultancy | RICS | Project Management | Projects | Commercial | Rural | Property Management