A rapidly established, national Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who is eager for a supportive and sociable environment.
As part of the London office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be mentored towards achieving MRICS, receiving extensive APC training consisting of CPDs, mock interviews, and monthly training sessions.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
As part of the company's culture, the new Quantity Surveyor will not be pigeon holed into one sector, and will work on a mix of projects including a new football staidum, private residential work, and some high end retail.
The Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 18+ months quantity surveying experience
- Worked within a QS consultancy / cost management practice
- Well spoken, eager to learn, team player
- Pre or post contract experience
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- Day off for your birthday
- 25 days leave + birthday off + bank holidays
- Health cover
- APC training costs
- Annual salary review
- Array of team socials
- Broad array of projects
- Tailored career plan
- Hybrid working
- Travel costs
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying