An ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy in Kent are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is interested in joining a young and expanding team.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor shall also join a practice with strong leadership and one that offers long term career opportunities.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage your own projects from a Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent perspective.
Sector wise, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will cover an array of areas including: health, commercial, industrial and residential.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree, or MRICS
- A successful track record of managing projects from inception to completion
- Pre and post contract experience
- UK Cost Consultancy / Cost Management experience
- Team player / ambitious / driven
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Travel expenses
- RICS membership fees
- Associate opportunity
- Relaxed working environment
- Avoid the London commute
- Bonus - company performance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration