A multi-disciplinary, property consultancy with a sociable working environment and a diverse workload, are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to grow alongside a multi-skilled Quantity Surveying team in London.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partners are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor who can come in and support an Associate Quantity Surveyor and as time goes, start running their own fast paced, small jobs.
The new Graduate Quantity Surveyor will also learn project management and employers agent duties which will add exceptional value to your APC diary and RICS assessment.
Projects will include: Private Residential, Hotels, Commercial, Rail, Education, and Retail.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- MSc or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Any Quantity Surveying / Cost Management experience
- Eager to undertake a diverse and interesting role
- Enjoy working across an array of projects
- Basic pre or post contract knowledge
- £24,000 - £28,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Professional membership fee
- Private medical insurance
- Career development / career plans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Graduate Cost Manager / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying