An expanding chartered building surveying practice based in South East London are seeking a forward-thinking Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive full training towards achieving MRICS chartership, focus on a variety of projects throughout London/South East predominantly in the residential and development sectors.
- CAD design work
- Contract administration
- Acting as employers agent
- Party wall matters
- Defect diagnosis
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor
- 1+ years private practice/consultancy experience
- Competent at using CAD
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- A client facing demeanour with the hunger and ambition to achieve MRICS chartership
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Full APC support/CPD exposure
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- Discretionary bonus
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | APC Building Surveyor | RICS | Graduate Building Surveyor | Building Consultancy