A City-based Monitoring Specialist Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Fund Monitoring Surveyor for its London office. Being a leader in the market, this company works on multiple projects in and around London and the South East. A variety of projects in Mixed Use, Residential, Commercial, Hotel, Retail and Industrial will be available for you to work on. The company also offers superb work-life balance, where work flexibility is available to you more than anywhere else! Working remotely or in the office is your choice, providing the work is being delivered. Accompanied by a competitive salary, you will find this company is a great place to work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- QS/Building Surveying background, ideally MRICS, with some monitoring experience (this is not essential but very beneficial)
- An understanding on the Monitoring role and a clear career drive to specialise in this.
- Relevant Consultancy experience in London and the South East.
- Salary up to £75k DOE
- Industry leading flexibility with remote working
- Professional Fees paid annually (1 professional body)
- Life Assurance
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Phone and Laptop
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
We always have a range of new Fund Monitoring roles in London and throughout the Southeast, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the EC Property Recruitment website. For an informal discussion you can find my contact details on LinkedIn – Rory Thompson.