Client Side - office/residential - new build/CAT A refurb
£80-100k plus attractive bonus and benefits
This pioneering investment, development and advisory company has enjoyed strong growth since forming with their reputation rising alongside this. They embrace a varied portfolio of commercial, residential and mixed use sites, and have successfully developed schemes ranging from £2-200m+.
They currently seek a project manager to lead projects through to completion with added input into appraisal, planning and development stages.
Ideal candidates will be chartered and have a minimum of 6 years' project management experience leading refurbishment or new build projects in the office/residential sector:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org