Archer Recruitment is working with a global construction consultancy to recruit a Quantity Surveyor in Toulouse, to work on a new build manufacturing project for a pharmaceutical client.
This is a client-facing role working on site in Toulouse. French language skills are ideal but not essential, as the client is English speaking. The project is ongoing for the next two years to the end of 2024.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
- Assist in the preparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Create estimates and cost plans for key client developments
- Support nimble project management and clear decisions through excellent cost documentation and timely communication
- Actively participate in the tender/bid process from initial tender/bid documentation through analysis and reporting
- Oversee project spend by creating valuations and cost reports, and clearly communicate variations to your team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor from a consultancy or contractor background. Experience working in pharma / life sciences sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
A salary up to €75,000 is on offer, with benefits including healthcare, pension, life assurance, 25 days annual leave and 12 RTT days.
Candidates will ideally have the right to work in France with an EU Passport, but the company can also provide visa sponsorship where required.
For more information, please get in touch with Nick Rogerson at email@example.com or 07897 729223.