One of the UK's largest independent Residential Surveying companies who offer a wide range of property services are seeking a Residential Surveyor to join their Maidenhead office.
They offer a range of services including Residential sales and lettings, block and portfolio management, surveying and professional services, property solicitors and financial services to name a few.
With one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and th South East they provide services for corporate and private clients, covering residential, commercial and mixed use properties. They advise on a range of property matters including valuations, schedules of dilapidations and condition, leasehold enfranchisement and homebuyers surveys.
The Residential Surveyor will ideally hold
- AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualification
- Knowledge of building pathology, lender guidance and expectations
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Understanding of the London and South East markets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full drivers license and car is essential
- Salary up to £65,000
- peformance based commission scheme
- Car allowance or travel expenses paid
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, flights and technology
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Residential Surveyor considering your career opportunities then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367036
Residential Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / RICS / Redbook /