A boutique, City of London based property consultancy is seeking a commercially-minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their Building Surveying team and offer varied real estate advice across a wide range of residential & commercial projects.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will join a multi-award-winning consultancy with a collaborative structure and benefit heavily in terms of career progression from working as part of close-knit, forward-thinking team.
Working alongside their Director of Building Surveying, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to develop their skills and progress to Partnership with an established consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Clients including some of London's most prestigious landed estates, institutional investors and pension funds)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Client-facing Building Surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy role
- Comfortable working individually, and as part of a close-knit team
- Experience carrying out a variety of design and specification works, project delivery and core professional services
- Self-motivated, client-facing with a keen attention to detail
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Uncapped progression pathway to Partnership
- Performance based bonus
- Collaborative work structure
- Long-term flexible working
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Frequent office events and company socials
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Dilapidations | Project Management