ELectrical Specification Engineering Sales
To optimise Electrification Business Line market place position through specification and project tracking with design consultants, end-users, M&E contractors, panel builders, KNX integrators and building operators.
The organisation is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, the organisation pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, the organisation's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
Main Accountabilities - Responsibilities, Tasks & Interactions:
- Meet annual sales budget and key objectives.
- Raise awareness and profile of the brands through demand creation and enhance market position through specification.
- Understand and agree target market place and Implement high quality visits with agreed target specifier accounts
- Create with National Specification Manager and regularly review personal business plan for monthly 1-1 review meetings.
- Identify, track and communicate projects to optimise sales and enable project intelligence / referrals to be passed to collaborative panel builders and integrators.
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce.com) and participate in monthly project meetings to communicate project intelligence to optimise opportunity for all company Electrification products, panel builder and integrator referrals and to facilitate accurate order forecasting.
- Carry out training / demonstration / CPD seminars to specifiers as required.
- Assist and support specifiers with digital design tools.
- Provide product specification data to ease inclusion in specification documents with End User, Consultants and M&E Contractor.
- Ensure that the CRM system is maintained and used correctly.
- Build and enhance relationships with existing and target specifiers, utilising appropriate corporate hospitality and where necessary outside of normal working hours.
- Ensure correct procedures are always followed and adhered to in respect of corporate ethics, business and trading policies.
- Present the organisation in the best light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behavior and dress.
- Attend exhibitions, customer entertainment and company events as may be reasonably required on a national and international basis that may require overnight stays away from home.
Requirements - Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Technical Qualification / Experience - HNC / Degree in electrical engineering
- Previous experience dealing with specifiers
- Significant product knowledge and experience
- Customer focused
- Open Communicator
- Takes Personal responsibility
- Seeks to exceed goals
- People leader
- Resilient and tenacious
- Worked in team environment
- Proven sales track record and relationships within MEP design consultants and specifiers within Northern England.
For the successful candidate:
205 department al bonus
Good benefits Package
Company Car (Allowance at this time)
Private Medical Insurance (Employee only)