A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Surrey, are now seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their team of 13 mixed professionals.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll be delivering diverse projects across a range of sectors but predominantly focusing on the education sector. Within that you'll carry out new build, refurbishment, extensions, window, and roof projects, as well as condition surveys.
You'll benefit from full APC support, with structured training courses and on-going mentorship throughout your Assistant years.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
- Enrolled into APC/ Part-way through
- Previous education experience
- Consultancy background
- Project focus or interest, with running project experience
- Time management, organisation
- Works well within a team setting
- Ambitious attitude and willingness to learn
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Structured APC support
- 25+ bank holidays
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Regular social events and activities
- Pension contribution scheme
- Linear career progression
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Education | Project Management | Surveying | Building Consultancy