Surrey based Chartered Surveyors have a new vacancy coming up for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the team due to retirement. You will be undertaking work on a range of high end residential property within London and the South East using their office in Surrey as a base. This role offers flexible working, career progression, CPD, contributory pension, a bonus based on performance and further benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and commercially minded Chartered Building Surveyor to be involved with a wide range of projects and a number of building surveying duties. You will be responsible for projects which include refurbishment and repairs throughout London and the South East.
- You must be MRICS Chartered
- You must live within an hour of Woking, a lot of the work is in London but they cover the South East
- Have your own vehicle for business use and a full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Regular residential building surveys, followed by accurate and succinct reports (Minimum 4-5 years’ experience)
- Specific inspections and building defects diagnosis
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Preparing detailed Schedule of Works and Specification writing
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations and Schedules of Condition
- Preparation of Party Wall Awards and acting as a Party Wall Surveyor.
The ideal candidate will be driven towards success and searching for an opportunity in which to really grow and develop their experience and professional life.
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Incentive Bonus
- 3% employer contribution to pension
- Flexible working
- Car allowance included in salary
- RICS Fees.
Please apply for further detail. Your CV will never be shared without your permission so apply with confidence.
You will be contacted by Toni Dukes, Senior Consultant
t: 07384 704 575
To view more roles within; Building Surveying, General Practice Surveying, Valuation and Project Management, please visit our website, contact me for an initial discussion about your career path, and follow my LinkedIn page for new opportunities and shared industry updates.