A modern Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Surrey who work across a mixture of private residential and monitoring projects.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 15+ and work alongside a young Director on high end residential projects up to £10m, including an impressive portfolio of new builds, refurbishments, and extensions.
The new Quantity Surveyor shall also have the chance to learn a new skill in project monitoring and go through a tailored APC programme alongside 3 other Quantity Surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable commuting to Surrey
- Completed a RICS, or Quantity Surveying degree
- 2+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
- Cost Management / Consultancy background
- Pre and post contract experience
- Interested in working on super prime residential projects
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working (2 -3 days in the office)
- Professional APC support
- MRICS fees / costs
- Pension scheme
- Phone and Laptop
- Fast paced career progression
- Socialable working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Construction / RICS