A close knit, family feel consultancy of Chartered Surveyors, are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Hertfordshire.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Director, the successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will get to work on an array of impressive projects including private colleges, heritage and residential schemes across the Home Counties and London.
An ideal opportunity for an ambitious Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor seeking pre and post cost management, and APC support with the view of achieving MRICS.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- 3+ months quantity surveying experience
- Driving licence / able to commute
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive nature
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday plus statutory public holidays
- Travel expenses
- APC training
- Professional membership fees
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Graduate Cost Manager