- Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
- £28,000 – £40,000 + 1st Class APC support + Birthday off + RICS fees + CPD
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- SE9, Eltham, Greater London
This multi-disciplinary consultancy has the best APC rating in the UK. They fully support their staff with a focus on each individuals personal development plan. They will offer the supervision and support you need to move your APC forward and they offer the breadth of work you need to make it happen.
Person Specification: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
- RICS recognised degree or equivilent in Building Surveying or related subject
- 1-2 years practical experience, ideally having commenced APC
- Experience in Education Sector projects would be a bonus
- Keen to learn and client-facing
Roles & Responsibilities: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
Joining the Education Programme, you will be involved in the delivery of projects and completion of surveys across Schools (both Local Authority and Academies), Colleges and Universities. Duties will also include developing alongside the Clients’ Estate Management Plans. You can work across various teams to ensure breadth of experience.
The role covers the full range of experience required for your APC, including but not limited to: –
- Measured surveys of existing buildings or sites
- Produce full survey drawings
- Produce outline design proposals
- Produce full working drawings and/or details
- Assist in the administration of specific projects
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility reports
- Assist in the preparation of specifications and/or Employer’s Requirements
- Provide project related assistance to project team as directed
- Assist in professional services, including Party Wall procedures and schedules of condition
Salary & Package: Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
Our client offers a competitive salary of £28,000 – £40,000 pa dependant on your experience, along with the following package:
- Personal development program with regular reviews
- Hybrid working – Min 1 day in office after probation
- Internal and external CPD
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday
- RICS Professional Subscriptions
- Office Fruit
- Christmas Party + Social events throughout the year
Our client is a major multi-disciplinary consultancy working across the Housing, Care, Education, Health and Commercial sectors. They offer a collaborative interdisciplinary culture supported by a first rate technical and project management team. Working across both the public and private sector, their team consists of architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and environmental engineers, project managers and health and safety specialists.
They offer an excellent personal development program, a 1st Class APC program and the best APC record across the RICS. They can offer you a flexible environment and the mix of work you need to complete your APC and progress well beyond chartership.
In order to support their continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced Assistant Building Surveyor for their offices in Greater London, SE9.
APPLY – Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP or apply on this page.
Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors.