I am currently working with a leading international real estate consultancy who are looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham team. Working on commercial fit out, industrial and logistics refurbishment and new-build projects for well-known global companies, you will be expected to work autonomously and provide the level of world-class service already associated with the consultancy.
The ideal candidate will be out-going as you will be working closely with other teams in order to obtain work and ensure the smooth delivery of projects. You must also be a pro-active individual who will be able to hit the ground running as the team is expanding due to an extensive work load, which is continuing to grow. The team pride themselves of the level of support offered to its employees and promote personal development and great working relationships.
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation
- Post Contract QS Services
- Supporting junior staff members
- Attending meetings both with clients and with the project and design teams
- MRICS accredited
- Confident and Assertive
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Experience within the build to rent sector desirable
- Experience with fit out projects within the Logistics & Industrial sectors desirable
- Great communication skills
- Sociable and outgoing team player
In return you will receive a salary package of up to £55k with an extensive benefits package including a bonus of up to 10% of your salary, private medical and dental care, season ticket loan and travel insurance.
If you're interested in this role, please contact on Charlotte Percival on either 0121 285 6884 or firstname.lastname@example.org