A global Quantity Surveying practice are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record of running build projects within the UK; any healthcare or education project experience would be an advantage.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a team of 20 Quantity Surveyors who work across a myriad of traditional projects including residential, education, and healthcare schemes across London and the South East.
Working alongside a Partner, this an ideal opportunity to develop your pre & post contract knowledge and management skills with the view of moving you towards an Associate level.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- UK Cost Management / consultancy experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- Excellent communication skills and client facing
- Committed to achieving MRICS, if not chartered already
- Health or Education project experience would be a bonus
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- APC training /costs
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor