- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £45,000 – £50,000 + Car allowance (£3,100) + 25 days + birthday + Pension + RICS fees + CPD + Progression
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- SE9, Greater London
With a strong focus on personal development, this multi-disciplinary consultancy has a structured program of support to help you achieve your goals. Whatever your level, they will help you develop a plan to move your career forward with defined goals.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS preferable but MCIOB also considered
- Proven experience in Education sector a bonus
- Experience managing project teams (1-3 people)
- Strong experience in specification writing, report writing and management of projects on site
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
You will be placed within the Education Programme, where you will be involved in the delivery of projects and completion of surveys across Schools (both Local Authority and Academies), Colleges and Universities. Duties will also include developing alongside the Clients' Estate Management Plans.
Whilst your role will have an 80% focus on the education sector you will also spend the remainder of your time working across the other teams to ensure a broad range of experience.
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client offers a competitive salary of £45,000 – £50,000 pa dependant on your experience, along with the following package:
- Car/car allowance – £3,100
- Personal development program
- Internal and external CPD
- 25 days holiday + Birthday off
- Professional Subscriptions
Alongside this generous package our client also offers a number of soft benefits to keep their staff happy and healthy!
- Office Fruit
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas Party
- Social events throughout the year
Our client is a major multi-disciplinary consultancy working across the Housing, Care, Education, Health and Commercial sectors. They offer a collaborative interdisciplinary culture supported by a first rate technical and project management team. Working across both the public and private sector, their team consists of architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and environmental engineers, project managers and health and safety specialists.
They offer an excellent personal development program and genuine opportunities to progress your career. This particular role will allow for rapid progression and excellent exposure to the Director level.
In order to support their continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor for their offices in Greater London, SE9.
APPLY – Assistant Building Surveyor – APC
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning or apply on this page.
Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors