A professional, multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking a bright and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor for their growing Liverpool office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a renowned consultancy with a strong presence in the property market, working on commercial and residential projects.
The role comes with fantastic career development as well as strong APC support and could be the perfect opportunity for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor eager to better themselves.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months UK cost consultancy/PQS experience
- Property sector experience is beneficial but not crucial
- A construction related degree qualification
- Committed to completing APC
- £25,000 - £35,000
- Additional training courses
- APC Support
- Professional fees / memberships paid
- Long term progression
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Diverse array of projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / QS / Cost Management