A multi award winning consultancy are seeking a 'project focused' Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their industry leading, South East London/Kent based building surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will be joining a multi-disciplined consultancy who place employee welfare, happiness, and career development at the heart of everything they do.
Accredited Investors in People (IiP), this consultancy offers forward-thinking, sustainable solutions to their diverse client portfolio and are seeking a forward-thinking, APC enrolled Building Surveyor to join their organically grown team.
Sectors including Local Authorities, Social Housing & Education.
- Project management
- Building pathology
- Contract administration
- Feasibility studies
- Planned maintenance reports
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled within 12 months of achieving MRICS status
- Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Tailored APC support
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Assistant Building Surveyor | RICS | APC | Building Consultancy | Property | Project Manager