Part Time Commercial Property Manager - Edinburgh
Senior Surveyor, £37k - £48k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Manager for the Edinburgh area, looking for a part time opportunity.
Duties & Responsoibilities
* Working with landlords, their advisors and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients' property portfolio.
* Preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
* Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness.
* Provide support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programmes.
* Deliver additional services and drive additional fee generation where possible.
* Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
* Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
* Identifying opportunities to negotiate re-gears or reversions to achieve value enhancement, taking client instructions and progressing these negotiations on behalf of the client for additional fees.
* Undertaking or arranging property inspections.
* Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
* Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
* Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
* Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
* Strategic review and preparation of due diligence information in preparation for acquisitions, purchases & sales.
* Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff.
* Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Qulaifications and Exprience
* RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred.
* Experience of managing a varied portfolio of commercial properties.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to swiftly build gravitas amongst clients.
* Positive attitude, true team player with a 'can do' approach.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this doesn't seem the ideal role for you, please call Craig Robertson 07501 952 631 for an informal but confidential chat. Did you know that 80% of vacancies filled are never advertised.........
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.